Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Podcast Homework

For the assignment for thursday I chose to listen to a podcast that would be suitable for me to workout to during since the whole week I have been crunched for time with midterms and what not. Therefore the podcast I chose was titled, Audible Treats Hip-Hop Podcast, specifically episode/podcast 124 uploaded on 9/25/2012. This podcast I believe was an independent websites podcast, that being audible treats.com. It was strictly a music podcast featuring no host or talking during it other than talking that was included in songs. It was a mix of underground hip-hop, most of which I have never heard. I have heard of one artist featured in one of the songs however. I listen to a lot of music podcasts and this one seemed to be a bit shorter, it was around 20 minutes. As for the overall quality it sounded very professional, high quality music with smooth DJing transitions between songs. Overall it was very engaging and kept me kind of amped up to work out. I'm definitely going to subscribe to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment